The X300 was designed with the specific requirements of a rugged, lightweight and versatile backpack in mind, which allows for storage compartments with both a vertical and a front opening. Features such as a removable padded strap and adjustable height shoulder straps were required, and also :
- 5 exterior storage pouches with a large main compartment.
- Narrow design allows for efficient movement in a variety of environments (ideal for urban environments, narrow streets, doorways, homes, etc.).
- The X300 has 4 carrying handles (1 in the center, 1 on the left side, 1 on the right side), which allows it to be used as a casualty evacuation backpack when using 2 carriers.
- The primary means of access to the contents of the bag is through a convenient top flap with a sturdy zippered pocket.
- Secondary access is through a large reinforced center pouch with zipper closure. This main exterior pouch is lined with a similar zipper closure. It opens (bottom to top) and allows easy access to the main compartment and bottom of the backpack.
- Large MOLLE pouches are located on the sides of the backpack and are organized with internal compartments and storage compartments. There is also a horizontal pouch on the bottom.
- On the outside, the backpack is equipped with a Molle/Pals system that allows for additional pockets to be attached to the backpack to increase its carrying capacity.
- The back of the backpack is equipped with a frame made of plastic and CARBON rods, which guarantees its lightness and safety.
- Main compartment 600mm x 300mm x 220mm
- External compartment n° 1 50mm x 30mm x 260mm
- External compartment n° 2 370 mm x 260 mm x 60 mm
- Outer compartment #3 30mm x 300mm x 120mm