Military Raid Backpack “X300” 60L
541.90 € – 777.90 €
The X300 is an exceptional raid 60L Military Backpack, designed for professional missions to carry essential equipment over medium to long distances.
The X300 was designed with the specific requirements of a rugged, lightweight and versatile backpack in mind, which allows for storage compartments with both a vertical and a front opening. Benefits such as a removable padded strap and adjustable height shoulder straps were required, and also :
- 5 exterior storage pouches with a large main compartment.
- Narrow design allows for efficient movement in a variety of environments (ideal for urban environments, narrow streets, doorways, homes, etc.).
- The X300 has 4 carrying handles (1 in the center, 1 on the left side, 1 on the right side), which allows it to be used as a casualty evacuation backpack when using 2 carriers.
- The primary means of access to the contents of the bag is through a convenient top flap with a sturdy zippered pocket.
- Secondary access is through a large reinforced center pouch with zipper closure. This main exterior pouch is lined with a similar zipper closure. It opens (bottom to top) and allows easy access to the main compartment and bottom of the backpack.
- Large MOLLE pouches are located on the sides of the backpack and are organized with internal compartments and storage compartments. There is also a horizontal pouch on the bottom.
- On the outside, the backpack is equipped with a Molle/Pals system that allows for additional pockets to be attached to the backpack to increase its carrying capacity.
- The back of the backpack is equipped with a frame made of plastic and CARBON rods, which guarantees its lightness and safety.
- Main compartment 600mm x 300mm x 220mm
- External compartment n° 1 50mm x 30mm x 260mm
- External compartment n° 2 370 mm x 260 mm x 60 mm
- Outer compartment #3 30mm x 300mm x 120mm