Variable magnification optical sight of the 3rd generation VOMZ with the possibility of illuminating the reticle. Designed for sports and hunting tasks at short and medium distances (up to 500 m), such as driven hunting, stalking, shooting at small objects. Large field of view, high image quality (new optical design), quick drum zeroing mechanism, sealed all-metal body, gas-filled (high purity argon), body coating: hard anox.
- The sight is guaranteed to withstand the recoil pulse of rifle calibers up to 30-06.
- Factory tests showed that the sight also withstands recoil of the popular 9.6×53 Lancaster caliber.
- Precise alignment mechanisms got a possibility of quick “zeroing” due to introduction of spring-loaded flywheels into the design.
- The sight has a large field of view and high image quality.
- According to these parameters the sight meets modern world standards.
- Thanks to the sealed gas-filled housing the sight doesn’t fog up at big air temperature changes and can be used in severe climatic conditions.
The vomz pv 1 8x25l technical features
- The scope has a 30 mm ring mount
- Illuminated reticle
- Optical zoom 1 – 8
- Diameter of the objective lens 25mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Gas filling
- Correction step 10 mm per 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Adjusting the brightness of the marking
- 20 degrees of field of view
- Diopter adjustment ±3
- Diameter of exit pupil 10 mm
- 90 mm eye relief
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 36 meters per 100 meters
- External diameter of the objective lens 30 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 48mm
The vomz pv 1 8x25l package
- Sight Hort Hunter PV 1-8×25 L
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
There are no reviews yet.