Viper Hood Prizrak
This Viper Hood Prizrak developed by the Russian company SSO – SPOSN is a simple and effective solution to improve your camouflage quickly.
This viper hood prizrak in short
Viper hood “Prizrak” is an additional element of easy camouflage invented by the company SSO – SPOSN, easy to use and effective almost instantly. Appreciated by the armed forces, especially by reconnaissance units, it is a quick way to improve camouflage in rural areas.
- The viper hood is elongated, covering the sides, back part with a lower cut just below the buttock area, with short sleeves to the elbows, with a hood and without the chest part.
- The viper hood is held on the torso by two horizontal fastenings-fasteners located, when closed, at the top of the chest.
- For a tighter fit to the body, along the edges of both of the upper front sections are elastic adjustments.
- For better ventilation the right and left thirds of the deep hood are made of thin mesh fabric and the central section of the same mix fabric.
- The hood is removable and is attached to the viper hood with velcro.
- The size of the cells on the viper hood are of an optimal size for further weaving of camouflage components.
- The cape is lightweight, takes up little space in the backpack, is perfectly ventilated, and does not prevent crawling and carrying of any tactical vests.
- Materials: blended fabric 50% cotton / 50% polyester
SSO – SPOSN
One size fits all