Tactical Combat Pants Velite – Surpat Savanna
When fighting in arid areas, you may have to switch to another camo to remain undetected. This is what these Velite Pants Savanna allow you to do.
This velite pants savanna srvv in short:
This pant is patented by SRVV company. It is the new design of combat clothing largely inspired by its big brother, the Triarius uniform, which has been taken here as a basis. Thanks to the use of high quality materials and unique design work, this series of military pants offers a unique camouflage quality for dry areas, optimal comfort and reliability to the wearer.
This velite pants savanna srvv in details:
- Model with 6 pockets
- The bottom of the pants is tightened by a nylon band
- Wide ergonomic three-layer belt with elastic bands on the sides. Wide belt loops. Two buttons on the front
- Zipped codpiece
- Pads on the knees
- Fabric: SURPAT® SAVANNA, 50% nylon / 50% cotton, MIL-SPEC, NIR (near-infrared camouflage). Material produced in the USA under license from Survival Corps
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2 velcro side patch pockets, each with a small pocket sewn inside for a flashlight, smartphone and an elastic band for attaching magazines.
- 2 back pockets with velcro
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.