- Provides comfort and warmth: Benefits a 180g/m² fleece lining combined with a 220g/m² density knit main fabric
- Water-resistant: made with a waterproof membrane fabric
- Drastically limits heat loss: the back of the ushanka is insulated with fleece
- Excellent face protection: includes a face protection made of a high quality double-sided fleece, density 190 g/m².
- Does not disturb hearing and is compatible with a military audio helmet: presence of very fine openings at the ears
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: perfect for use from -40° to -5° Celsius.
- Materials: 100% polyester (fleece inside, membrane outside, knit fabric between them)
This ushanka can be worn in three ways:
- With the ear protectors up
- With the ear protectors down
- With the ear protectors backwards
There are no reviews yet.