SAS Smock Winter Pants Core T4 – Tibet
$71.90 – $235.90
The unique camouflage Tibet can be found only in the deep Russia. With their double layer and their integrated removable fleece, these tibet camo pants are perfect for outdoor activities even by cold weather.
The tibet camo pants in short
These pants are a windbreaker equipped with a warm synthetic insulating lining that can be worn separately as a stand-alone jacket. It is therefore a very universal model that can be used in all seasons and weather conditions. It protects perfectly against wind and rain, and if the temperatures drop you can use its special lining. It’s the perfect choice to lighten up your wardrobe, because in addition to the advantages already mentioned, it’s made of top quality, ultra-durable fabrics. It should please the most minimalist among us!
- Can be worn with or without lining
- Elasticated detachable suspenders included. With height-adjustable velcro fastening to the single slit buckles sewn into the waistband on the sides. You can unbuckle the suspenders without removing the jacket
- High waistband, fastens with two buttons, a wide elastic band is sewn into the sides for tightness. On the underside loops for attaching a thermal lining
- Zippered fly
- Ribbed knees for exta freedom of movement
- Reinforcement padding on knees and seat area
- Lower leg with elastic cord to prevent the cold from getting under clothing or snow on the shoes and adjustable with latch on the inside
- Zippers on the sides of the bottom of the pants for easy putting on shoes
- Under side cargo pockets there are small loops of ribbon for tying OZK protective stockings
- The pockets are fastened with Canadian buttons (on ribbon foot) which are more reliable than usual buttons. The buttons are large in size, making them easy to work with thick gloves
- Wind-breaker: Yes, can endure medium-strength winds
- Waterproof: Yes, withstands low intensity rainfall
- Recommended temperature range: -5° to +20° Celsius
- Fabric: Rip-Stop, 35% Cotton, 65% Polyester / Fleece, % Polyester
The tibet camo pants lining in short
- The lining is quilted along with the insulation, which increases the life of the garment (the insulation stays in place when dry-cleaned or laundered)
- Buttoned pants and fly with comfortable American-style lenticular buttons.
- Unlike the tuxedo, the pant undergarment cannot be used as a separate item to be worn as an outer layer, as the waistband has no drawstrings or belt loops
- Underpants have knit cuffs for comfort
- Button at waist for attaching to pants
- 2x Slip-in hand pockets
- 2x Bulky cargo pockets on the sides
- 2x Flat back pockets
Partial (waterproofed fabric)
Winter (less than 10° Celsius)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.