Russian Tactical Vest Sherpa
Lightweight and modular, this vest can be worn individually or with an additional bulletproof vest. It also has internal inserts for any type of plate of your choice.
- Specially designed to be used both separately and together with a bulletproof vest.
- The Sherpa Vest has three laser-cut Molle panels connected to each other by adjusting slings.
- The panels are suspended from the shoulder straps with cushioning material and an additional panel to place the load directly on the user’s back.
- Also on the shoulder straps, there is an adjustment for the volume of the chest and an escape loop.
- Each panel has the possibility to place armor elements, both soft and composite, or means to increase the buoyancy of the user’s load.
- All the internal surfaces of the vest are equipped with a temperature-regulating and sweating material – mesh.
- The front part of the vest has a double locking system, Velcro + loop with a button, which will not allow the vest to open by itself even during very active movements in the prone position.
Size of panels for armor elements:
- Front side panels: 265×180 cm
- Rear panel: 230×180 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.