- Specially designed to be used both separately and together with a bulletproof vest.
- The Sherpa Vest has three laser-cut Molle panels connected to each other by adjusting slings.
- The panels are suspended from the shoulder straps with cushioning material and an additional panel to place the load directly on the user’s back.
- Also on the shoulder straps, there is an adjustment for the volume of the chest and an escape loop.
- Each panel has the possibility to place armor elements, both soft and composite, or means to increase the buoyancy of the user’s load.
- All the internal surfaces of the vest are equipped with a temperature-regulating and sweating material – mesh.
- The front part of the vest has a double locking system, Velcro + loop with a button, which will not allow the vest to open by itself even during very active movements in the prone position.
Size of panels for armor elements:
- Front side panels: 265×180 cm
- Rear panel: 230×180 cm