Regular Army Jacket Triary – Surpat Savanna
If you camouflage in an area with the presence of yellow grass such as the steppe, our Surpat Savanna Tactical Jacket “SRVV” will suit you best.
Other available designs
This surpat savanna tactical jacket in short:
To create the TRIARY SURPAT® SAVANNA tactical jacket, SRVV engineers evaluated previous experience of their products and feedback from Russian special forces officers. Upgrades were added to the jacket after which it was successfully tested on the ranges of the Russian Army and FSB.
This surpat savanna tactical jacket in details:
- Velcro fastener on chest for fixing patches.
- Zipper closure.
- Rack collar with velcro adjustment.
- Does not restrict hand movements due to special triangular folds in the shoulder blade area.
- The jacket has 3D mesh cushioning at the collarbone area.
- All critical areas of the suit are reinforced by tacking.
- A special cut of sleeve pocket, which does not interfere with the control of a weapon strap.
- Special hard material on the outer side of the elbow pads, soft material on the inner side to increase comfort during prolonged use.
- Pads for adjustment on the arms.
- Increased elbow protection with the insertion of a removable elbow pad.
- Fabric SURPAT®SAVANNA, 50% nylon / 50% cotton, MIL-SPEC, NIR (near-infrared camouflage).
- SURPAT® 3D CORDURA® 1000D fabric
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2 oblique voluminous velcro chest pockets.
- Two zippered pockets on shoulders with velcro for wristbands.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.