This surpat camo jacket in short:
This VELITES SURPAT jacket is the result of years of experience and tradition at SRVV. It has passed numerous “fire and water” tests in various climatic conditions for resistance to damage and ease of use. This jacket is successfully used by special units in Russia and other countries.
This surpat camo jacket in details:
- Velcro fastener on chest for fixing patches.
- Zipper closure.
- Rack collar with velcro adjustment.
- Does not restrict hand movements due to special triangular folds in the shoulder blade area.
- The jacket has 3D mesh cushioning at the collarbone area.
- All critical areas of the suit are reinforced by tacking.
- A special cut of sleeve pocket, which does not interfere with the control of a weapon strap.
- Materials: Fabric SURPAT, 50% nylon / 50% cotton, MIL-SPEC, NIR (near-infrared camouflage).
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2 oblique voluminous velcro chest pockets.
- Two zippered pockets on shoulders with velcro for wristbands.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.