Spetsnaz Uniform Sumrak M2 – Sumpftarn
That special spetsnaz suit for clandestine operations and sniper missions, the “Sumrak”, is one of the most comfortable military uniform. Its camouflage Sumpftarn was created on the base of a WW2 German camouflage.
This sumpftarn suit in short
Specific to Russia, this type of uniform is unique in the world. It was developed because of the need of Russian special units for a light uniform with improved camouflage capabilities. It is a very popular choice for missions in the wilderness: forest and woods, rocky areas, desert… This outfit is mainly used by Russian special forces specialized in intelligence, targeted elimination and reconnaissance.
- This camouflage outfit can be worn over a standard uniform for temporarily enhanced camouflage. It’s easy to keep on you thanks to its carrying bag. Keep in mind that you need a size or two above yours in this case.
- Recommended temperature range: 15° to +40° Celsius
- Loose fit
- Light and breathable fabric of 160g/m²
- Fabric: Special blend “Panacea” (65% poyester / 35% viscose)
The sumpftarn suit jacket in details:
- Anorak jacket, elongated straight silhouette with a central side zipper on three “slotted” buttons,
- Multiple fasteners for additional natural camouflage (grass, branches, etc.) on shoulders, the upper part of the arms, the upper part of the back and on the hood
- Deep hood with elastic adjustment
- The hood has a ventilation in the ear area for easy use of the radio headset
- Complex hood cut to the shape of the head provides a clear fit that does not hinder movements, there is no need for additional adjustments, there is only a tape tie on the front cut, side visibility is not hampered.
- Pockets closed by flaps with large English buttons, so that the pocket can be opened easily in a hurry, even with shooting gloves
- Reinforced elbows with an extra layer of fabric for extra durability
- The jacket main features are wide rubber-fabric straps on the sleeves around the wrists and cuffs that cover almost all the fighter’s hands for camouflage, with slits for the thumbs
- The jacket closure works with medium-sized English buttons
- There is a mesh ventilation insert in the armpit area
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2x pockets of the chest
The sumpftarn suit pants in details:
- All stressed areas are reinforced with an extra layer of fabric: knees and buttocks
- The waist is equipped with a wide elastic band and a thin drawstring to better adjust the pants to your body
- Pants equipped with buckles for the use of suspenders (included)
- At the bottom of the pants there is a wide elastic band and loops made of elastic fabric, made to be put on by the feet to guarantee the maintenance of the pants in place.
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x Back pockets closed by flaps with English buttons
- 2x Open top pockets
- 2x Large cargo pockets on each side (can contain up to a 30 rounds AK mag)
The sumpftarn suit set:
- 1x Jacket
- 1x Pants
- 1x Suspenders
- 1x Transporting bag