Gorka Pants Stalker Version
These Stalker pants are inspired by classic gorka suits. They’re made of more modern synthetic fabric and they have an improved cut. Breathable, swen with many renforcements, these pants are reliable and extremely durable ; they are windbreaker and waterproof.
The stalker pants in short
Routine pants based on the classic mountain tarpaulin suits, but made of modern synthetic material and with an improved cut. The main fabric and reinforcements are breathable, highly durable, do not burn out in the sun, protect against minor precipitation due to a special impregnation.
- Loose fit
- Reinforcements are made of a weave-resistant rip-stop fabric and are used instead of the base fabric.
- Wide shoulder straps on the belt. Belt fastens on two buttons, is understretched on the whole length and is tightened by flat cord, which is drawn outwards.
- Codpiece with zipper
- The removable suspenders made of 40 mm elastic with height-adjustable fastening by velcro on sides of belt. Suspenders can be unbuckled from the pants directly on yourself without removing the jacket
- Underpants and calf area are rubberized
- Thin fabric protectors with elastic bands on the inside
- Knees and seat in reinforced fabric
- Wind-breaker: Yes, can endure medium-strength winds
- Waterproof: Yes, withstands low intensity rainfall
- Recommended temperature range: 5° to +20° Celsius
- Fabric – 100% nylon, density 171 g/m², with water-repellent impregnation and reinforcement – 100% nylon, density 177 g/m2, rip-stop with water-repellent impregnation
- 2x Side trim pockets
- 2x Voluminous cargo pockets with overkill entrance, with velcro flaps. The pockets are slightly forward and slanted for easy access