Softshell Jacket S2 – A-tacs FG
That softshell A-tacs FG jacket is perfect for rainy weather and temperate winter! Its camouflage can be very useful in a green area such as a forest for example.
This softshell a tacs fg in short
The softshell jacket is a must-have for people with active lifestyles, outdoor enthusiasts, and specifically members of the armed forces. Its materials are able to retain human heat and prevent moisture from penetrating. It is therefore a universal solution that can be used for a wide range of outdoor activities: hiking or in the city, in the snow or rain.
- Waterproof jacket: does not let water through thanks to an integrated waterproof membrane
- Excellent dirt repellency (the fabric is water repellent, so dirt does not cling to it easily).
- Good air permeability is ensured by the membrane material, there is no vapor effect and therefore no discomfort during physical effort.
- The fleece thermal insulation allows it to be worn in cold weather.
- The elasticity of this softshell will allow you to feel comfortable and not be limited in your movements.
- Cutting perfectly to the silhouette, pleasant to wear
- The lower part of the jacket is slightly longer than the front part. Designed to protect the waist against the wind.
- The chin area is protected by a fleece padding. It is there to avoid the discomfort of the metal parts of the zipper.
- The Overshield system allows you to adjust the jacket exactly to your preferences.
- The hood is removable and adjustable with drawstrings on the sides and neck.
- All openings are covered by a zipper.
- The sleeves have velcro for attaching patches.
- The cuffs are adjustable with elastic and velcro closure.
- On the lower sides of the jacket there are special elastic bands for adjustment.
- Suitable for temperatures from -5 to 15° Celsius
- Materials: Special membrane fabric & fleece (100% polyester)
- 2 big front pockets
- 2 shoulder pockets
- 1 inside pocket on the left side