Combat Harness Smersh SVD MOLLE “SSO”
Our Smersh SVD MOLLE “SSO” will keep you combat ready with your sniper rifle. Its pouches attachment system allows you to use them differently.
The Smersh combat harness series in short:
Worthy heir of older carrying systems, the Smersh series is a basic and efficient solution for carrying all the equipment of a soldier in the field. Widely used throughout Russia and its surrounding countries (Belarus, Ukraine), the Smersh military Harness has a large carrying capacity and can solve problems related to back pain caused by unbalanced weight of chests rigs and other combat vests. The word “Smersh” comes from the Russian words “Smyert Shpionam” which means “death to spies”. Discover what makes it a reference in its field:
- An excellent weight distribution for a better comfort on the field, avoiding potential back problems.
- Interchangeable pouches between different versions of the combat harness “Smersh”.
- Increased durability through the use of the best materials available, some of which are developed directly by SSO.
- Several kits available depending on the role of the infantryman (AK, VSS, SVD, PKM, RPK).
- The construction of this MOLLE model allows each of the components of the vest to be used individually. Whether it is the pouches, the belt or the shoulder straps, everything is interchangeable.
The Smersh basic kit:
- 1x tactical soft belt with MOLLE system.
- To attach hipplates and holsters to the belt through the belt, two slits 160 mm in length are made on the sides of the outer part at the bottom
- Dimensions: 120x810x15 cm – Height in the middle: 230cm
- 1x rigid “RC-31” 50mm belt with velcro adjustment and clip closure.
- 1x shoulder straps “Type 2” equipped with the MOLLE system.
- This version was specifically designed for use with backpacks and body armors.
- Back platform equipped with the MOLLE system
- 1x first aid kit MOLLE pouch “KMP”
- Thanks to its construction, the KMP first aid kit pouch will remain independently accessible even if one of the arms is wounded.
- Dimensions: 150x120x90 mm
- 1x dump pouch “SBM AK”
- The dimensions and design of the bag allow for up to 8 magazines, without the risk of loss during active movements.
- To reduce the size of the soldier’s equipment, the pouch can be is rolled up into a compact roll. The roll is secured by a Velcro strap.
- A plastic frame is sewn into the neck of the bag for easy magazine dumping from any position. – To prevent the loss of magazines, a membrane is sewn under the frame, the opening size of which can be adjusted with one hand by means of an elastic cord with a locking device.
- 1x MOLLE flask pouch “Type US”
- Pouch for an American-style 1 quart (950 ml) plastic flask inserted into a metal mug – kettle.
- Two flaps with metal button closure.
- 1x MOLLE radio pouch “PRC-2”
- Maximum compact size for radios like Kenwood TH-F5 and its analogues.
- Reliable fixation of the radio with two vertical and two horizontal elastic cords and length adjustments.
- 1x Mine utility MOLLE pouch “MON-50”:
- Suitable as a small combat backpack to carry in the field.
- This pouch is also suitable for carrying any kind of equipment or food.
- Can be used as a platform to attach other pouches: it is equipped with MOLLE loops on each side.
- Dimensions: 210x200x80 mm
This smersh svd molle sso kit includes:
- The Smersh basic kit
- 2x MOLLE pouches for 2 SVD mags each:
- Steel silent closure
- Separation of the mags with a rigid removable block
- 2x pouches for 2 hand grenades each:
- Their size is compatible with many items: hand grenades, 40mm grenades or SVD magazines.
- Turnstile button closure
- Separation of the grenades with a rigid removable block
Atacs FG, Black, EMR (Digi Flora), Multicam, Olive Drab – OD Green, Specter SKWO, Specter SSO
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.