Combat Harness Smersh PKM MOLLE “SSO”
The comfort and capabilities provided by this Smersh PKM MOLLE “SSO” vest are unmatched, you will be a serious threat in the field with this vest.
The Smersh combat harness series in short:
Worthy heir of older carrying systems, the Smersh series is a basic and efficient solution for carrying all the equipment of a soldier in the field. Widely used throughout Russia and its surrounding countries (Belarus, Ukraine), the Smersh military Harness has a large carrying capacity and can solve problems related to back pain caused by unbalanced weight of chests rigs and other combat vests. The word “Smersh” comes from the Russian words “Smyert Shpionam” which means “death to spies”. Discover what makes it a reference in its field:
- An excellent weight distribution for a better comfort on the field, avoiding potential back problems.
- Interchangeable pouches between different versions of the combat harness “Smersh”.
- Increased durability through the use of the best materials available, some of which are developed directly by SSO.
- Several kits available depending on the role of the infantryman (AK, VSS, SVD, PKM, RPK).
- The construction of this MOLLE model allows each of the components of the vest to be used individually. Whether it is the pouches, the belt or the shoulder straps, everything is interchangeable.
The Smersh basic kit:
- 1x tactical soft belt with MOLLE system, developped specially for MG operators
- Additional side panels for securely attaching ammo boxes. The panels are designed so that the lower, third belt strap with seven cells is not sewn to the belt, but hung out and does not interfere with left-right bending or when shooting from the knee.
- The belt is not designed to be worn with a removable rigid belt, the inner frame is formed by a 1 mm thick plastic sheet insert sewn into the lining, and the fit is made by two 50 mm wide belt straps sewn on the sides
- Dimensions: 120x800x12 cm- Height in the middle: 220cm
- 1x shoulder straps “Type 2” equipped with the MOLLE system.
- This version was specifically designed for use with backpacks and body armors.
- Back platform equipped with the MOLLE system
- 1x first aid kit MOLLE pouch “KMP”
- Thanks to its construction, the KMP first aid kit pouch will remain independently accessible even if one of the arms is wounded.
- Dimensions: 150x120x90 mm
- 1x MOLLE flask pouch “Type US”
- Pouch for an American-style 1 quart (950 ml) plastic flask inserted into a metal mug – kettle.
- Two flaps with metal button closure.
- 1x MOLLE radio pouch “PRC-2”
- Maximum compact size for radios like Kenwood TH-F5 and its analogues.
- Reliable fixation of the radio with two vertical and two horizontal elastic cords and length adjustments.
- 1x Mine utility MOLLE pouch “MON-50”:
- Suitable as a small combat backpack to carry in the field.
- This pouch is also suitable for carrying any kind of equipment or food.
- Can be used as a platform to attach other pouches: it is equipped with MOLLE loops on each side.
- Dimensions: 210x200x80 mm
This smersh pkm molle sso kit includes:
- The Smersh basic kit
- 2x MOLLE closed pouches “PKM-1” for 1 PKM ammo box each:
- Steel silent closure
- Dimensions: 260x150x100 mm
- 1x Tear-Off MOLLE pouch “PKM-4” for 1 PKM ammo box:
- Fastest possible reload: reloading is accomplished by a top-open box-to-gun attachment mechanis. The box is not removed from the pouch, but is strapped to the machine gun right in it.
- The pouch don’t have any flap. The box is held in the pouch by belt straps running between the gun mounts and the belt feed window. It’s attached by 35 cm² velcro and a hard clip to the rigid platform
- The pouch rigid platform itself is fixed to the vest with the MOLLE system
- 2x pouches “PRG-1” for one hand grenade each:
- Their size is compatible with many grenade types: F-1, RGD-5, RGO, RGN…
- Steel silent closure
- Inner pockets for the grenade pin
- 2x pouches “RCP 4” for signalisation flares :
- Can contain 4 flares rounds of 30 mm each or one RDG-2 hand-held smoke grenade.
- Pocket closure with a reliable clip and an elastic for tightening
- Dimensions: 230x80x50 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.