Assault Ruck “Caiman” SATL 60L
364.90 € – 506.90 €
The “Caiman” 60l military backpack is a version of the little-known Mystery Ranch SATL assault ruck. It is designed for long field trips and hikes.
- The backpack has carry handles on three sides for maximum convenience.
- The main compartment of the backpack offers two access options to its contents: the top opening of the backpack has a tight, removable flap – it closes with four loop closures. The second access option is a zipper that is positioned vertically across most of the backpack’s height.
- On the outside front of the backpack, there are two vertical pouches that zip closed. An additional zipper at the base of the flap is intended to facilitate access to the contents of the backpack, as well as the transportation of long arms and various equipment. On the inner side walls there are pouches. On the inside of the back wall there is a contact strip panel (Velcro). The back wall of the backpack has a polyethylene frame and carbon guides.
- The Futura Yoke shoulder system allows the back and shoulders to be adjusted to the desired height (UHMWPE polymer frame). The shoulder straps are equipped with split buckles to quickly drop the backpack from your shoulders.
- The backpack is equipped with a BVS system (side padding rollers) to make the backpack more stable when used with a bulletproof vest. These “rollers” are removable, so you don’t have to use them when not wearing body armor. The backpack has a real built-in belt. When not in use, the entire backpack is stored in its compartment.
- The volume of the backpack is 60 liters
- Weight 3 kg