Mag Pouch x1 Saiga with Silent Buckle and Tightening
Very handy saiga mag pouch. With it, you will always have one magazine and 8 more shots when hunting in the woods or during sport shooting.
- Single magazine pouch for 8 rounds for the Saiga 12 semi-automatic rifle.
- The pouch’s flap is secured by a QRF lock and secured by Velcro.
- Noiseless QRF (Quick Release Fastener) clasp is made of stainless steel, dural and polyamide straps.
- To keep the magazine tightly inside the pouch a plastic frame is sewn on the underside of the front wall.
- Additionally, the magazine is tightened by horizontal removable brace with a stopper at the top of the pocket.
- The flap and the drawstring, combined with the flap wrapped inside, make it possible to carry the magazine completely open, to get it out as fast as possible.
- The flap and bottom of the pouch are reinforced by the second layer of fabric, for drainage of moisture on the bottom there is a loop.
- It is attached to the platforms, vests and belts with the PALS (MOLLE) system by two vertical and three horizontal shoulder straps.
- An additional horizontal belt enables the pouch to be carried on a conventional waist belt.
- The vertical straps have rigid inserts and are fastened to the bottom of the pouch with metal buttons.
|Dimensions||90 × 30 × 250 mm|
SSO – SPOSN