- The visor protects perfectly against airsoft pellets. It largely supports shots up to 3 Joules (0.2g pellets)
- Functional radio: the helmet is supplied with a kenwood connector. The voice activation button is located on the left side of the headset, on the same side is the integrated earpiece.
- Great comfort even with the visor: the helmet is padded inside
- Reinforced steel face protection
- Realistic weight: about 3kg with the visor
- Removable visor: use the helmet with or without it
- Retractable visor: practical for quiet moments
- High resistance: can endure the test of hammer hits
- Precise copy of the original model
- Helmet base: 15mm fiberglass impact resistant
- Visor: metal from 2mm steel
- Glass frame: composite molded
- Eye protection: 6mm polycarbonate (more resistant than plexiglass)
- That replica doesn’t have any bulletproof capacities
About the original Rys-T helmet
The Rys-T was designed for Russian special forces, more specifically for their interventions in anti-terrorist operations. This helmet is the official model, big brother of the K6-3 which is a commercial model that does not include an integrated radio system. This Rys-T helmet is therefore rarer, as it is only distributed under contract to units linked to the Russian army. It was and still is a very coveted model because of its impeccable quality. Find more information about the original model here.
High-quality replica of the Russian helmet Rys-T
It is an excellent choice if you decide to model a Russian special forces unit: our replica is an exact reproduction of the military model and can be sent to your home without customs problems.
There are no reviews yet.