Russian Night Vision Scope PN23-5 Gen. 3
Our night vision scope PN23-5 Gen.3 is the most powerful in its class. It will allow you to make precision shots up to 500 meters away in the dark.
The russian night vision scope pn23 5 in short
That scope is intended for field observation and target shooting with a hunting weapon in natural night lighting conditions of a moonless night at dusk. The integrated infrared illuminator allows for accurate observation and shooting in low light and total darkness. The illuminator is equipped with a ball swivel mechanism that allows the illumination beam to be directed in a given direction. Also the structure of the sight is in the form of an optical module and interchangeable mounts which allow the sight to be installed on different types of weapons.
- The scope is equipped with a Picatinny rail
- Possibility of external brightness adjustment of the screen, which in most cases helps to adjust the device for maximum efficiency of visibility.
- The sight is shock resistant in 9.3mm (rifled) and 12mm (smooth) calibers.
- The operational temperature range is from minus 40 to plus 40 degrees Celsius.
- Each rifle scope undergoes a rigorous acceptance test cycle, including impact test, leak test, freeze test, etc.
The differences between the PN23-3 scope and the PN23 scope (old model)
The Model PN 23-3 is the most “powerful” device in all respects, but it is also a compact and very handy sight, which any hunter, professional or amateur, will appreciate.
- The new Saracen is 250 grams heavier than the previous model. Its weight reached 1.2 kg
- Magnification ratio is one of the main differences. If previous models had it 3 times, now it’s possible to zoom in up to 5 times
- Maximum possible observation distance also increased and now it’s 500 m.
- The fifth Saracen has a field of view of 7 degrees.
The russian night vision scope pn23 5 image intensifier Gen 3
- Integral photocathode sensitivity: 1800/2000 – μA/lm, min/typical
- Resolution limit: 60 shtr./mm, min
- Photodetector conversion efficiency: 35000/60000 – min/typical
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 23 min.
The russian night vision scope pn23 5 technical features
- Image intensifier of generation 3
- Modular design (allows you to install the sight on almost any weapon)
- Rotatable infrared illuminator assembly
- Retinal luminance adjustment
- Automatic protection against momentary light flashes
- Recognition range of the target type “Deer”: 500 m
- Magnification: x5
- Angular field in the space of objects: 7°
- Diameter of exit pupil: 8 mm
- Departure of exit pupil: 50 mm
- Diopter setting range of the eyepiece: ±3 dptr.
- Lens diameter: 66 mm
- Lens focal length: 80/1:1,6 – mm / relative aperture
- Lens focus: 35 – ∞ m
- Adjusting the brightness of the EOP: 100 – 30 %
- Aiming line alignment range in height and direction: ± 0-10 (t.d.)
- Height and directional alignment step: 1 cm per 100 m (click)
- Supply voltage: 1.1 to 1.5 (1.5 is recommended) V
- Continuous operating time:
- 15 hours at t 20°C
- 3 hours at -20°C
- Power supply: 1xAA
|Dimensions||296.5 × 97.5 × 88 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.