Combat Trousers Urban-T – Multicam
Even the russians wear some multicam pants. That special model was created by the well-known company bars (one of the main supplier of military special forces and the regular army).
These russian multicam pants in short
These pants were created in the offices of the Russian company Bars (official supplier of the army). The objective was to serve both army employees for their active life in camps, training, but also civilians seeking a physically active life whether on urban grounds or in the open air.
- Longevity and comfort with a civilized appearance
- Waistband fastens with durable plastic Velcro
- Metal zipper
- The belt loops on the pants are designed for a 38mm trouser belt
- Adjustment of pants in the waistband is provided by strong elastic band sewn in the back part of the waistband.
- Multiple pouches: practical to carry all the needed stuff for your activities
- Reinforced seams: long life and high reliability
- Protected knees: they’re reinforced with a double fabric layer
- Tight fit: the pants have elastic band on both of its sides
- Velcro pockets: practical to keep stuff in safety
- Materials: Rip Stop (60% cotton / 40% polyester) and Spandex
- 2x Front slash pockets
- 2x Phone pockets
- 2x Large zippered pockets on the back