- The geometry of the belly and shoulder area ensures maximum comfort, even when the vest is heavily loaded with material
- A system of adjustments will allow the vest to be adjusted to the maximum dimensions of the user, both in volume and in height. The back straps of the cummerbunds are equipped with elastic inserts, which allow the user to move actively in any position, without hindering breathing and without restricting the volume of the thorax
- Compatible with pouches and accessories equipped with the Molle system
- Equipped with a quick release system for the vest
- Compatible with additional armor elements such as collar, shoulder pads, apron and thigh protectors
- Equipped with a retractable emergency escape loop
- The front interior of the vest has an integrated administrative pouch with Velcro closure
- On the inside surfaces of the front and back sections are padded pads that serve to cushion the vest during use and circulate air between the wearer and the vest, reducing heat stress.
For proper size selection:
- S/M: SAPI/ESAPI ballistic plates size S, M, L – Granite plates size 1.2
- L/XL: SAPI/ESAPI ballistic plates size M, L, XL – Granite plates size 2.3
Possible sizes of the installed plates:
- The front and rear part can hold plates up to 265×365 mm
- The cummerbunds can hold plates up to 180x230mm in size.