Original Russian Scope PO 156 Picatinny (1.5-6×42)
The Po156 scope was designed for terrain observation, target detection, recognition and quick aiming with a variety of rifled weapons, having an upper Picatinny rail.
- The reticle is located in the first focal plane;Instant change of magnification with the lever at the bottom of the reticle without removing the shooter’s hand from the fore-end
- Internal alignment mechanisms
- Wide field of view (16 degrees or 28 meters per 100 meters at 1.5 times magnification)
- Combination reticle for dynamic target situations
- 6-position reticle brightness adjustment
- Transverse dimension of the reticle does not exceed the width of the gun’s receiver
- Rugged, dust and waterproof aluminum housing;Sealed design.
- Manufacturer : NPZ
- Weight: 650g
The po 156 scope technical features
- Size : 228х76х79mm
- Magnification : x1.5 – x6
- Field of view: 16° or 4° (depending on magnification)
- Lens diameter: 42mm
- Exit pupil distance: 50mm
- Excess of the optical axis of the reticle in relation to the mounting plane of the mount: 35 mm
- Transmission coefficient: >90%
- Diopter adjustment range of eyepiece: -3 to +3
- Aiming line range in elevation and direction: ±0-10
- Step of alignment at a distance of 100 m: 1.5 cm
- Power supply: 1x CR2032 cell
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.