Russian Night Vision Scope PN23 Gen 2-3
2799.00 € – 3799.00 €
The PN23 night scope is one of the latest developments of the Russian company NPZ. It’s distinguished by its low weight and compact dimensions.
The pn23 scope in short
That scope is intended for field observation and target shooting with a hunting weapon in natural night lighting conditions of a moonless night at dusk. The integrated infrared illuminator allows for accurate observation and shooting in low light and total darkness. The illuminator is equipped with a ball swivel mechanism that allows the illumination beam to be directed in a given direction. Also the structure of the sight is in the form of an optical module and interchangeable mounts which allow the sight to be installed on different types of weapons.
- The sight is shock resistant in 9.3mm (rifled) and 12mm (smooth) calibers.
- The operational temperature range is from minus 40 to plus 40 degrees Celsius.
- Each rifle scope undergoes a rigorous acceptance test cycle, including impact test, leak test, freeze test, etc.
The pn23 scope image intensifier Gen 3
- Integral photocathode sensitivity: 1800/2000 – μA/lm, min/typical
- Resolution limit: 60 shtr./mm, min
- Photodetector conversion efficiency: 35000/60000 – min/typical
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 23 min.
The pn23 scope technical features
- Image intensifier of generation 2+or 3
- Modular design (allows you to install the sight on almost any weapon)
- Rotatable infrared illuminator assembly
- Retinal luminance adjustment
- Automatic protection against momentary light flashes
- Recognition range of the target type “Deer”: 400 m
- Magnification: x3
- Angular field in the space of objects: 12,5°
- Diameter of exit pupil: 8 mm
- Departure of exit pupil: 35 mm
- Diopter setting range of the eyepiece: ±3 dptr.
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Lens focal length: 80/1:1,6 – mm / relative aperture
- Aiming line alignment range in height and direction: ± 0-10 (t.d.)
- Height and directional alignment step: 1 cm per 100 m (click)
- Supply voltage: 1.1 to 1.5 (1.5 is recommended) V
- Continuous operating time from 0 to 40° Celsius:
- Without IR illumination: 15 hours
- With IR illuminator switched on: 6 hours
- Power supply: 1xAA
|Dimensions||209 × 93 × 81 mm|