Russian Night Vision Scope PN23-3 Gen. 3
4623.90 € – 4795.00 €
The PN23-3 night scope Gen. 3 provides target recognition at distances up to 400 m. The focus of the lens provides a clear view at 10 m to infinity.
The pn23 3 night vision scope in short
That scope is intended for field observation and target shooting with a hunting weapon in natural night lighting conditions of a moonless night at dusk. The integrated infrared illuminator allows for accurate observation and shooting in low light and total darkness. The illuminator is equipped with a ball swivel mechanism that allows the illumination beam to be directed in a given direction. Also the structure of the sight is in the form of an optical module and interchangeable mounts which allow the sight to be installed on different types of weapons.
- The sight is shock resistant in 9.3mm (rifled) and 12mm (smooth) calibers.
- The operational temperature range is from minus 40 to plus 40 degrees Celsius.
- Each rifle scope undergoes a rigorous acceptance test cycle, including impact test, leak test, freeze test, etc.
The differences between the PN23-3 scope and the PN23 scope (old model)
The Model PN 23-3 can be characterized as more professional rifle scope giving more opportunities for adjustment of the sight to the comfortable for a particular shooter.
- The weight of scope increased by 300 grams up to 950 grams.
- The PN23-3 has no built-in IR illuminator
- The previous model was equipped with automatic brightness adjustment, here we can see the possibility of external brightness adjustment of the screen, which in most cases helps to adjust the device for maximum efficiency of visibility.
- The scope is equipped with a Picatinny rail
- Models are available not only with green but also with the black and white illumination
- Remote exit pupil can be enlarged from 50 to 70 mm without any loss of image quality or field of view reduction. This is essential for use with large caliber firearms, and an appropriate eye cup can be supplied as part of the scope.
The pn23 3 night vision scope image intensifier Gen 3
- Integral photocathode sensitivity: 1800/2000 – μA/lm, min/typical
- Resolution limit: 60 shtr./mm, min
- Photodetector conversion efficiency: 35000/60000 – min/typical
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 23 min.
The pn23 3 night vision scope technical features
- Image intensifier of generation 3
- Modular design (allows you to install the sight on almost any weapon)
- Rotatable infrared illuminator assembly
- Retinal luminance adjustment
- Automatic protection against momentary light flashes
- Recognition range of the target type “Deer”: 400 m
- Magnification: x3
- Angular field in the space of objects: 12°
- Diameter of exit pupil: 8 mm
- Departure of exit pupil: 50 mm
- Diopter setting range of the eyepiece: ±3 dptr.
- Lens diameter: 50 mm
- Lens focal length: 80/1:1,6 – mm / relative aperture
- Lens focus: 10 – ∞ m
- Adjusting the brightness of the EOP: 100 – 30 %
- Aiming line alignment range in height and direction: ± 0-10 (t.d.)
- Height and directional alignment step: 1 cm per 100 m (click)
- Supply voltage: 1.1 to 1.5 (1.5 is recommended) V
- Continuous operating time:
- 15 hours at t 20°C
- 3 hours at -20°C
- Power supply: 1xAA
|Dimensions||238.5 × 97.5 × 85 mm|