- This Kydex plate carrier is positioned as a light, compact and non-mobility-limiting personal ballistic protective vest (PPE) – the most important requirement when maximum mobility is required for the person using the PPE while maintaining an area for the protection of vital organs.
- Thanks to the materials used, the vest can be used both on land and on water.
- Some modules of the Phantom vest can be mounted on the Pegasus vest.
- Dimensionless plate carrier with a multitude of possibilities regarding the type of ballistic plate to wear and the type of tactical pouches to carry.
- Can be used as a concealed carry vest or for a “patrol” application.
- Compatible with armor plates from different manufacturers: Sapi/Esapi (size M/L/XL), Granit (size 2/3), Defender, Gladiator/Goplite (size 2/3) and other similar sized armor plates. The ballistic plates can be installed in the internal pouches provided for this purpose.
- The hole system on the Kydex panels allows for the installation of various pouches and additional equipment.
- The shoulder straps and side straps are equipped with ROC 40/80 buckles, which allows for quick removal of the plate carrier.
- Thanks to the adjustment elements at the front, at the base of the shoulder straps, each user can set a comfortable angle of the shoulder straps on the shoulders and define a “weapon embedding” zone.
- It is possible to mount a chest rig on the front part of the vest by means of adapter belts (not included).
- The breathable shock absorbing panels are 10 mm thick and made of EVA material.
- The shoulder straps are equipped with a 5 mm thick padding made of EVA material and a flap system with an attached laser cut Molle pocket. The design of these flaps allows for the passage of various wires from the user’s electronic devices.
Kydex panel size: 240*300mm
The vest is supplied with the following equipment:
- Front and back vest frame with thin adjustable straps (Kydex outer panels and inner panels with integrated CAP).
- Skeleton-type cummerbund with vertical Kydex panels.
- Cushions/deflectors for shoulder straps.
- Armor plate covers