– Operator-4 consists of several main parts, among which we can distinguish the following: base, folding section, shoulder straps and waist adjusting and fixing section.
– The shoulder straps of the combat bib are also equipped with straps.
– Main and hinged part of the combat bib have special compartments for armor panels.
Combat bib shoulder straps.
– Shoulder straps of the combat bib have pads with soft shock-absorbing inserts.
– A removable climatic shock-absorbing support (CAP) is attached to the back side of the base and hinged section of the combat bib (BCB). Note that the CAB in the Combat Bib is used only when ceramic-composite armor panels are installed.
In the case of the Combat Bib, the CAB is used only when ceramic-composite armor panels are installed.