A replica of the plate carrier based on the British model 6094 from LBT Inc. Izlom Autumn color scheme. The original development of the Russian segment. By palette of used colors it is similar to Chinese Tibet (Type03), which was used by Chinese Army in Tibet foothills and perfectly proved itself as in mountainous area and in autumn and spring forests, fields of south and middle parts of Russia and Far East.
It is based on the German 5-color Flektarn camouflage. The colors used are yellow-brown, light blue-green, medium brown, dark brown and black.
More about the plate carrier 6094 replica:
- The body armor design has a panel sewn into the front with a divider insert for 3 magazines, as well as 2 pockets on the sides in the chamberbands.
- The plastic buckles on the shoulder straps can withstand a load of up to 80kg, it is also possible to insert protection on the sides, front and back.
- Fastening of the side parts (chamberbands) is carried out with Velcro and is additionally secured with Velcro front panel.
- Includes a magazine insert in the front pocket that allows you to place 3 magazines from an AK or M-series assault rifle;
- Detachable 4pcs CAPs (chest back from 6b43/45, side from 6b46).
- In the kit is inserted a sheet of polyethylene foam 1cm thick in the chest and back, which gives volume even without plates (easy to remove and replace);
- Without additional pouches, up to 7 AK series magazines or any other magazine of similar size can be placed;
- Velcro under patches on chest and back;
- There is a small pocket on the chest (for car keys, documents, map, etc.);
- Evacuation loop;
- Adjustable in volume and fit height. Standard fits sizes 44-52. Under the order can make a larger size side elements (the price will be more);
- There is room to accommodate two SAPI or Granite plates;
- Does not have ballistic properties.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make changes in the design of the product without notice to the buyer.
Materials used for the plate carrier 6094 replica:
- Fabric, made in Russia, twill Severe.
- The density of 240 g/m2 – 260 g/m2.
- Twill fabric is well ventilated and “breathes” treated with water-repellent impregnation, used in many tactical products has passed all the severe tests, wear-resistant, tested by years of use in different areas including Military products, seams stitched with reinforced thread.