- Quick-release Picatinny mount: can be attached on every weapon with a Picatinny rail
- The calibration of the red dot can’t go out of adjustment due to a strong recoil from a firearm.
- High-contrast technology :A special coating ensures high brightness of the aiming mark without changing the background colors. This technology provides a higher contrast between the background and the aiming reticle.
- Extremely low parallax value
- Increased alignment flow rate
- Improved point geometry
- Nitrogen-filled housing
- 12 brightness gradations
- Over 200 hours of run time from a single CR2032 cell
- Anti-glare system
- Rugged, dust and waterproof aluminum housing
- High impact resistance.
- Weight: 150gr
- Manufacturer : NPZ
The pku 2 red dot technical features
- Magnification: 1x
- Angular field of view at 70 m distance from exit pupil: 9°
- Diameter of the exit protection glass: 18 mm
- Sighting mark size: 4 MOA (1.2 mRad)
- Number of brightness graduations of the dot: 12 levels
- Alignment step at a distance of 100 m: 2.6cm
- Alignment range at 100 m: ±150 cm
- Power supply: 1xCR2032, 3V
- Operating temperature range: from -40 to 40ºC
- Overall dimensions of the sight: 62mm x 59mm x 51 mm
The pku 2 red dot package
- Red dot
- Adjusting key
- Lens protection
There are no reviews yet.