- Quick-release Picatinny mount : can be attached on every weapon with a Picatinny rail
- The calibration of the red dot can’t go out of adjustment due to a strong recoil from a firearm.
- High-contrast technology :
A special coating ensures high brightness of the aiming mark without changing the background colors. This technology provides a higher contrast between the background and the aiming reticle.
- Extremely low parallax value
- Increased alignment flow rate
- Improved point geometry
- Nitrogen-filled housing
- 12 brightness gradations
- Over 200 hours of run time from a single CR2032 cell
- Anti-glare system
- Rugged, dust and waterproof aluminum housing
- High impact resistance.
- Weight : 150gr
- Manufacturer : NPZ
Original Russian Red Dot PKU 2
That PKU 2 red dot is used by Russian special forces and sport shooters. Its small size, manufacturing quality and increased robustness make it a model of choice.
- Magnification : 1x
- Angular field of view at 70 m distance from exit pupil : 9°
- Diameter of the exit protection glass : 18 mm
- Sighting mark size : 4 MOA (1.2 mRad)
- Number of brightness graduations of the dot : 12 levels
- Alignment step at a distance of 100 m : 2.6cm
- Alignment range at 100 m : ±150 cm
- Power supply : 1xCR2032, 3V
- Operating temperature range : from -40 to 40ºC
- Overall dimensions of the sight : 62mm x 59mm x 51 mm
- Red dot
- Adjusting key
- Lens protection