Original Russian Scope “Pilad” PV 2-10х48
The Scope “Pilad” PV 2-10×48 is ideal for professional and amateur shooting at different distances, as well as for moving and other types of hunting.
Allows you to accurately aim and shoot at different distances, the optical and physical parameters are suitable for mobile types of hunting.
- It enables continuous observation of the target: at low magnification to detect and identify the object, and at maximum values – to study in detail, to aim accurately and to shoot.
- Aiming reticle is located in I focal plane of the reticle and therefore its size changes when magnification is changed.
- High-precision rim of the reticle assembly ensures accurate alignment of the reticle with the weapon.
- Multilayer antireflection coating of lenses.
- Splash-proof and dust-proof. Full metal housing.
- Flip-top caps to protect objective and eyepiece lenses from dust, water drops and mechanical damage.
The pilad pv2 10x48 technical features
- Rear sight mount rings 30 mm
- The reticle is not illuminated
- Optical magnification 2 – 10
- Diameter of the objective lens 48 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1/4 MOA 7 mm at 100 m
- Field of view, degrees 9 – 2
- Diopter adjustment ±3
- Exit pupil diameter 4.8 – 24 mm
- Eye relief 75 mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 31.7 – 7 m per 100 m
- External diameter of the objective lens 54 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 44mm
The pilad pv2 10x48 package
- PV 2-10×48 scope
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
|Dimensions||336 × 54 × 54 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.