Allows you to accurately aim and shoot at different distances, the optical and physical parameters are suitable for mobile types of hunting.
- It enables continuous observation of the target: at low magnification to detect and identify the object, and at maximum values – to study in detail, to aim accurately and to shoot.
- Aiming reticle is located in I focal plane of the reticle and therefore its size changes when magnification is changed.
- High-precision rim of the reticle assembly ensures accurate alignment of the reticle with the weapon.
- Multilayer antireflection coating of lenses.
- Splash-proof and dust-proof. Full metal housing.
- Flip-top caps to protect objective and eyepiece lenses from dust, water drops and mechanical damage.
The pilad pv2 10x48 technical features
- Rear sight mount rings 30 mm
- The reticle is not illuminated
- Optical magnification 2 – 10
- Diameter of the objective lens 48 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1/4 MOA 7 mm at 100 m
- Field of view, degrees 9 – 2
- Diopter adjustment ±3
- Exit pupil diameter 4.8 – 24 mm
- Eye relief 75 mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 31.7 – 7 m per 100 m
- External diameter of the objective lens 54 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 44mm
The pilad pv2 10x48 package
- PV 2-10×48 scope
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
There are no reviews yet.