Collimator sight of open type is intended for mounting on the hunting weapons with ventilated rib, increases accuracy of aiming, accuracy and shooting speed in the daytime, especially on the moving objects.
- Installation on the gun by means of clamping bars and screws (included), width of ventilated bar – 5,5…10 mm.
- Adjustment screws are used both for a more secure attachment of the device to the weapon and for entering corrections.
- The mark is formed by a fiber-optic LED with an end emission and a special aperture.
- The housing withstands short-term (up to 1 ms) shock loads with acceleration up to 800 Joules.
- No batteries required.
- No battery required. Light guide allows for uninterrupted operation throughout the daylight hours.
- Aluminum housing with protection against dust, dirt and water splashes.
- The mark is formed by the LED emitter.
- Daytime operation time is unlimited.
- Installation on the gun is carried out with the help of clamping bars and screws, which are included in the kit.
The pilad pfo 1x25 technical features
- Circle dot reticle
- Type of collimator is open
- Optical magnification 1 – 1
- Operating time unlimited from daylight
- One reticle
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Power supply light guide
- Auto brightness adjustment
The pilad pfo 1x25 package
- Collimator sight Pilad PFO1х25
- Instruction manual
- Slat bar MVGI.741334.031
- Screw M4x5 DIN 913
- Screw M3x10 DIN 7991
- Wrench 7812-0369 X9 GOST 11737-93