Original Russian Scope “Pilad” P 8х56 L
The Scope “Pilad” P 8×56 L is ideal for shooting from prepared positions, and the illuminating reticle will give a better concentration on the target.
Available on backorder | Average prep time: 2 weeks
Designed for firing at point-blank range or from prepared positions, it is used during hunting and tactical shooting, sport shooting at circular and silhouette targets. It provides accurate aiming at distances up to 200-250 m.
- Powerful high-aperture objective of large diameter allows to get a wide field of view and sharp image at the distance of 30 m even at twilight.
- Shockproof, dust and waterproof aluminum alloy body with 25.4 mm fixture diameter.
- Rotation of the reel on 1 click leads to shift of aiming point by 25 mm for each 100 m distance.
- It is mounted on various caliber firearms and exclusively on gas cylinder air rifles and PCP rifles.
- Sighting reticle with adjustable brightness of backlighting of central point (backlight color – red, 9 levels of brightness), power supply from 1 cell CR2032.
- Multilayer antireflection coating of lenses.
The pilad p8x56l technical features
- Scope rail mount rings 26 mm
- Illuminated reticle
- Optical magnification 8 – 8
- Diameter of the objective lens 56 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 25 mm per 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Adjusting the brightness of the mark
- Field of view 3.2 degrees
- Diopter adjustment ±5
- Diameter of exit pupil 7 mm
- 74 mm eye relief
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 11.6 meters per 100 meters
- External diameter of the objective lens 64 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 41mm
The pilad p8x56l package
- Sight P 8×56 L
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
|Dimensions||307 × 41 × 41 mm|