Designed for firing at point-blank range or from prepared positions, it is used for hunting and tactical shooting, sport shooting at circular and silhouette targets. Provides accurate aiming at distances up to 200-250 m
- Powerful high-aperture objective of large diameter allows to get wide field of view and sharp image at the distance of 30 m even in the twilight.
- Turning of the reel for 1 click leads to displacement of aiming point by 25 mm for each 100 m distance.
- Fits various caliber firearms and exclusively on gas cylinder air rifles and PCP rifles.
- Shockproof and abrasion-resistant water-resistant housing.
- Multi-coated lenses with antireflection coating.
- Diopter correction (± 5 dpt.) provides sharp reticle image in shooter’s field of view, increasing accuracy and reducing eye strain during long sighting.
The pilad p8x56 technical features
- Sight mount rings 26 mm
- reticle without illumination
- Optical magnification 8 – 8
- Diameter of the objective lens 56 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 25 mm at 100 m
- Field of view 3.2 degrees
- Diopter adjustment ±5
- Exit pupil diameter 7 mm
- 74 mm eye relief
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 11.6 meters per 100 meters
- External diameter of the objective lens 64 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 41mm
The pilad p8x56 package
- P 8×56 scope
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
There are no reviews yet.