Original Russian Scope “Pilad” P 4х32 M
The Scope “Pilad” P 4×32 M is ideal for short range shooting at small targets or targets during driven hunt, sport shooting or tactical shooting.
Designed for short- and medium-range shooting. Suitable for driven hunting, small game hunting, sport shooting and tactical shooting.
- It provides accurate aiming at the distances up to 150 – 200 m and has an improved mechanism of leveling with the division price of 1/10th of an inch.
- Increased length of fitting part allows choosing optimal way of fixing, which provides necessary distance from eyepiece of the sight to shooter’s eye.
- Shock- and wear-resistant, waterproof, all-metal housing.
- Parallax adjustment to 100 m, diopter eyepiece correction in the range +/- 5 dpt.
- Multi-coated lenses.
The pilad p4x32m technical features
- Rings for 26mm scope mount
- Reticle without illumination
- Optical magnification 4 – 4
- Diameter of the objective lens 32 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1/4 MOA 7 mm at 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Field of view 6 degrees
- Diopter adjustment ±5
- Exit pupil diameter 7.6 mm
- Eye relief 75mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 10.5 meters per 100 meters
- External diameter of the objective lens 43 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 38mm
The pilad p4x32m package
- P 4х32 M scopes
- Instruction manual and warranty card
|Dimensions||270 × 43 × 43 mm|