Original Russian Scope “Pilad” Р 4х32 L
The Scope “Pilad” P 4×32 L is ideal for short to medium range shooting and can be used for driven or driven hunting in open country or in the woods.
Designed to be mounted on hunting firearms for shooting at short to medium distances. The sight will be convenient for shooting at moving objects at a distance of up to 150 m, it can be used for walking / driven hunting both in the open country and in the woods.
- Light-powered objective lens and multi-layer optic clearance increase light transmission of the system, improving brightness and contrast of the image of the target and the background.
- Withstands pneumatic recoil (PCP and CO2 only).
- Shock-resistant and wear-resistant housing.
- Illuminated reticle for a clear image against dark backgrounds or low natural light.
- The eyepiece is equipped with a newly designed flip top cover which can be opened with a single push of a lever.
- The sight can be adjusted to the shooter’s visual acuity by rotating the movable eyepiece barrel.
The pilad p4x32l technical features
- The scope has a 26 mm ring mount
- Illuminated reticle
- Optical magnification 4 – 4
- Diameter of the objective lens 32 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1/4 MOA 7 mm at 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Adjusting the brightness of the mark
- Field of view 6 degrees
- Dioptric adjustment ±3
- Exit pupil diameter 7.6 mm
- Eye relief 75mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View at 100m 10.5m
- External diameter of the objective lens 41mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 38mm
The pilad p4x32l package
- Sight P 4×32 L
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
|Dimensions||270 × 41 × 41 mm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.