Designed to be mounted on hunting firearms for shooting at short to medium distances. The sight will be convenient for shooting at moving objects at a distance of up to 150 m, it can be used for walking / driven hunting both in the open country and in the woods.
- Light-powered objective lens and multi-layer optic clearance increase light transmission of the system, improving brightness and contrast of the image of the target and the background.
- Withstands pneumatic recoil (PCP and CO2 only).
- Shock-resistant and wear-resistant housing.
- Illuminated reticle for a clear image against dark backgrounds or low natural light.
- The eyepiece is equipped with a newly designed flip top cover which can be opened with a single push of a lever.
- The sight can be adjusted to the shooter’s visual acuity by rotating the movable eyepiece barrel.
The pilad p4x32l technical features
- The scope has a 26 mm ring mount
- Illuminated reticle
- Optical magnification 4 – 4
- Diameter of the objective lens 32 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1/4 MOA 7 mm at 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Adjusting the brightness of the mark
- Field of view 6 degrees
- Dioptric adjustment ±3
- Exit pupil diameter 7.6 mm
- Eye relief 75mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View at 100m 10.5m
- External diameter of the objective lens 41mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 38mm
The pilad p4x32l package
- Sight P 4×32 L
- Instruction manual and Warranty card