Open type collimator sight is designed for accurate aiming of sporting and hunting weapons at various targets, including fast-moving ones.
- The battery compartment cover, with a coin slot and grooved end, is equipped with a rubber sealing ring to protect against dirt and moisture.
- The control is push-button, protected from dirt and precipitation as much as possible. Buttons are hidden under protective rubber covers.
- The housing withstands short-term (up to 1 ms) shock loads with acceleration up to 800 Joules.
- Has a matte black hue and does not produce glare in the sun.
- Remembers the selected values and triggers them the next time you turn on – the last selected type of mark and the set brightness level are stored in the memory of the device.
- Sighting mark: color – red, size – 4 MOA, three display options.
- Corrections are made by means of limb and screwdriver, the construction is mounted alternately on the device of horizontal or vertical alignment.
- Automatic or manual brightness adjustment. When auto-adjustment is selected, the luminous intensity is directly proportional to the ambient light level.
The pilad p1x30 technical features
- Grid Point
- Type of collimator open
- Optical magnification 1 – 1
- Lens diameter 19mm
- Operation time 70 hours
- Number of reticles 3
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1 MOA 29 mm at 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Sighting reticle size 4 MOA
- Stamp brightness adjustment automatic and manual
- 9 modes of marker brightness
The pilad p1x30 package
- P1x30 scope
- Aiming reticle
- Instruction manual and Warranty card