Increases aiming accuracy and rate of fire (especially against fast moving objects). Suitable for mounting on medium and large caliber long guns. Scope of application: dynamic types of hunting, shooting at fast moving objects, sport shooting, airsoft.
- There is no need to adjust image sharpness or eliminate parallactic distortion.
- The main advantage of the sight is its better protection as compared with open type collimator sights.
- It is convenient when shooting at long distances, because the housing narrows the field of view for the shooter.
- Body has matte black tint and does not produce any glare in the sun.
- The graduation value is 1 MOA or 30 mm for every 100 meters.
- No image sharpening adjustments or parallactic distortions are necessary.
- Wide range of settings allows you to use the collimator in any light, from early morning to deep twilight.
- The optical part is located in a sealed cylindrical housing and protected from adverse effects of atmospheric precipitation, dirt and dust.
- Optimal contrast “target – background” is provided due to adjustable illumination of the sighting mark of “dot” type.
- To switch the scope on, it is necessary to set the reel from the “OFF” position to any suitable one, the intensity of the illumination is regulated with the same lever between min and max.
- The sight is quickly and easily mounted on the “Weaver” and “Picatinny” bars and just as easily dismantled.
The pilad p1x25 technical features
- Point reticle
- Type of collimator closed
- Optical Zoom 1 – 1
- Diameter of the lens 25 mm
- Operation time 70 hours
- 1 reticle
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Gas filling
- Correction step 1 MOA 29 mm at 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Sighting reticle size 3 MOA
- Marker brightness adjustment is manual
- 9 modes of marker brightness
The pilad p1x25 package
- P1x25 scope
- Instruction manual and warranty card
There are no reviews yet.