Reversible Spetsnaz Suit Partizan – Atacs FG
Lightweight and very comfortable to wear, the Partizan suit in Atacs FG will be of perfect use in wooded areas during the hottest time of the year.
This partizan suit sso atacs fg in short
Specific to Russia, this type of uniform is unique in the world. It was developed because of the need of Russian special units for a light uniform with improved camouflage capabilities. It is a very popular choice for missions in the wilderness: forest and woods, rocky areas, desert… This outfit is mainly used by Russian special forces specialized in intelligence, targeted elimination and reconnaissance.
- This camouflage outfit can be worn over a standard uniform for temporarily enhanced camouflage. It’s easy to keep on you thanks to its carrying bag. Keep in mind that you need a size or two above yours in this case.
- Recommended temperature range: 15° to +40° Celsius
- Loose fit
- Light and breathable fabric of 160g/m²
- Lightweight, highly breathable blended fabric : Special blend “Panacea” (67% poyester / 33% viscose). Quick drying, durable and resistant to abrasion and fading.
- Double closed “cufflink” seams with elastic “chain” stitches. This ensures elasticity of the seams, which do not press or rub. This results in a greater durability over time.
- The loose silhouette of the hood and the absence of patch pockets, combined with the contrasting colors of the pattern used, ensure low visibility on the field.
- The anorak jacket and pants are reversible. In contrast to the front, the back has a lighter color palette (except for Atacs FG and multicam versions): the seams of the additional camouflage elements and slit pocket flaps are duplicated on the reverse side. Canadian style buttons on braid tabs, usable on either side of the suit with special notches.
The partizan suit sso atacs fg jacket in details:
- Anorak jacket, elongated straight silhouette with a central side zipper on three “slotted” buttons,
- Multiple fasteners for additional natural camouflage (grass, branches, etc.) on shoulders, the upper part of the arms, the upper part of the back and on the hood
- Hood design allows for comfortable wear over hats. Side mesh inserts provide all-around side visibility. The visor and ties allow the hood to be used as a headwear substitute.
- The anorak jacket is cinched at the waist with a strap to provide a comfortable belt system.
- To camouflage the face, the hood is completed with a thin dark mesh.
- The hood has a ventilation in the ear area, designed not to interfere with the hearing of your environment.
- Pockets closed by flaps with large English buttons, so that the pocket can be opened easily in a hurry, even with shooting gloves
- Reinforced elbows with an extra layer of fabric for extra durability
- The jacket main features are wide rubber-fabric straps on the sleeves around the wrists and cuffs that cover almost all the fighter’s hands for camouflage, with slits for the thumbs
Pockets arrangement of the jacket:
- 2x Pockets of the chest
The partizan suit sso atacs fg pants in details:
- All stressed areas are reinforced with an extra layer of fabric: knees and buttocks
- The waist is equipped with a wide elastic band and a thin drawstring to better adjust the pants to your body
- Pants equipped with buckles for the use of suspenders (non included)
Pockets arrangement of the pants:
- 2x Back pockets closed
- 2x Top pockets
The partizan suit sso atacs fg set:
- 1x Anorak
- 1x Pants
- 1x Transporting bag
SSO – SPOSN