Red Dot “Pilad” P1x42
Our Red Dot Pilad P1x42 increases accuracy & speed of fire transfer from firearms and pnevatic weapons, reducing sighting time by up to 6 times.
Open type collimator sight is designed for accurate aiming of sporting and hunting weapons at various targets, including fast-moving ones.
- It has a matte black shade and does not produce glare in the sun.
- Tested to shock loads of 800 Joules for 0.2-2 ms without loss of performance.
- Brightness adjustment of sighting mark and switching of three types of sighting marks.
- Reciprocation with silent switching.
- All-milled case made of aircraft-grade aluminum, lightweight and rugged.
- Alignment step is 3 cm at 100 m.
- The sight is compact, but the size of lens is quite impressive – 34×26 mm.
- Controls are push-button, protected from dirt and precipitation. The buttons are hidden under protective rubber covers.
- The cover of the battery compartment is equipped with a rubber o-ring to protect against dirt and moisture.
- Mount “ventilated rib” Mounting on a ventilated rail. The Pilad 1×42 Dot collimator sight is mounted on firearms with a ventilated rib not more than 8 mm wide. The cover-mounted to the housing is as tight and airtight as possible, secured around the perimeter with six screws on the sealant.
- Dovetail mount. The Pilad 1×42 is mounted on weapons with a dovetail mount up to 8 mm wide. The bracket is connected to the body as tightly and hermetically as possible (fixed along the perimeter with six screws on the sealant).
- The “weaver” attachment is suitable for any weapon equipped with a picatinny or weaver rail.
The p1x42 pilad technical features
- Compatible with night vision devices
- Optical magnification 1 – 1
- Diameter of lens 39mm
- Operation time 70 hours
- Number of reticles 3
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1 MOA 29 mm at 100 m
- Power 1xCR2032
- Sighting reticle size 3,5 MOA
- Marker brightness adjustment is manual
- Number of modes of marker brightness 9
The p1x42 pilad package
- P1x42 scope
- Allen wrench
- Instruction manual and Warranty card
- CR2032 battery
|Dimensions||82 × 38 × 58 mm|