Designed for shooting at moving targets at short distances. Suitable for driven hunt, driven hunt, for cross-country hunt in the woods.
- The sighting mark, located in focal plane of the objective lens, is convenient for shooting at a distance of up to 300 meters at stationary or sedentary objects.
- The prototype of this sight was the PU sight for Mosin rifle, used by snipers during the World War II.
- The click rate is 3 cm for every 100 m.
The original russian scope pilad p 35%d1%8520 c technical features
- Rifle scope mount, 26 mm rings
- Reticle without illumination
- Optical magnification 3.5 to 3.5
- Diameter of the objective lens 20 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1 MOA 30 mm at 100 m
- Field of view, degrees 4.3
- Diopter adjustment ±0
- Exit pupil diameter 6 mm
- Eye relief 65 mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View at 100m 7.9 m
- External diameter of the objective lens 36 mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 24mm
The original russian scope pilad p 35%d1%8520 c package
- Scope P 3,5×20 C
- Instruction manual and Warranty card