Designed to be mounted on hunting firearms for shooting at short to medium distances. The sight will be convenient for shooting at moving objects at a distance of up to 150 m, it can be used for walking / driven hunting both in the open country and in the woods.
- Large diameter of exit pupil ensures sharp image even at early twilight.
- Withstands recoil of pneumatics (only PCP and CO2), tested for shock loads with acceleration of 800 Joules within 0.5-1 ms without loss of properties.
- Shock-resistant and wear-resistant housing.
The original russian scope pilad %d1%80 4x32 technical features
- 26 mm ring mount sights
- Retinal reticle without illumination
- Optical magnification 4 – 4
- Diameter of the objective lens 32 mm
- Operating temperature -40 to +50 C
- Correction step 1/4 MOA 7 mm at 100 m
- Field of view 6 degrees
- Diopter adjustment ±5
- Exit pupil diameter 7.6 mm
- Eye relief 75 mm
- No parallax adjustment
- Field of View 10.5 meters per 100 meters
- External diameter of the objective lens 43mm
- External diameter of the eyepiece 38mm
The original russian scope pilad %d1%80 4x32 package
- P 4х32 scope
- Instruction manual and Warranty card