Army Combat Shirt Type 2 – Olive Drab
Ultra resistant thanks to its dense rip stop, our Olive Drab Combat Shirt has integrated elbow pads. Practical for confrontations in wooded areas.
This olive drab combat shirt in short
The main feature of the Combat Shirt Type 2 is its integrated elbow protection.It also features multiple locations made of mesh fabric for greater comfort during physical exertion. This model was designed and manufactured primarily for the needs of the special forces of the Russian Federation.
- The shoulder pads and the neck are equipped with an internal 3D mesh. This makes tactical vest, backpacks and weapon slings more comfortable to use and carry.
- Internal elbow pads made of polymer foam. They can be removed if necessary.
- The inside of the collar and shoulder pads are made of jersey to avoid chafing the neck and shoulders.
- Knitted sweat-wicking fabric on the torso and underarm area for better heat dissipation.
- Sweat-wicking fabric with antibacterial treatment, resistant to accidental snagging by the rigid part of the Velcro, branches and other vegetation elements.
- Knit fabric is assembled with elastic yarns and stretches well.
- The shirt fastens with a zipper that has a flap at the top to protect the skin of the neck from being pinched by the runner.
- The main seams are flat and do not chafe or press on the skin.
- Extended torso length. That olive drab combat shirt does not pull out of the pants.
- Sleeves of optimum width and anatomic cut. Sleeve roll up option in hot weather.
- Extended sweat-wicking knit area on the upper torso in the front and back.
- The volume of the sleeve cuff is adjustable with Velcro.
- Materials: Rip Stop 35% cotton / 65% polyester / 100% polyester Coolmax knitted fabric, quick drying and moisture-wicking
- 2x Voluminous zippered patch pockets with convenient horizontal entry on the shoulders.
- The pockets have a wide Velcro panel for attaching patches and identification marks.
Olive Drab – OD Green
Elbow pads included