This multicam sas smock in short
That jacket is a windbreaker equipped with a warm synthetic insulating lining that can be worn separately as a stand-alone jacket. It is therefore a very universal jacket that can be used in all seasons and weather conditions. It protects perfectly against wind and rain, and if the temperatures drop you can use its special lining. It’s the perfect choice to lighten up your wardrobe, because in addition to the advantages already mentioned, it’s made of ultra resistant and long-live fabric. It will please the most minimalist among us!
- Wind-breaker: Yes, can endure medium-strength winds
- Waterproof: Yes, withstands low intensity rainfall
- Recommended temperature range: -10° to +20° Celsius
- Removable fleece lining
- Loose fit
- Mid-density fabric: 215g/m² rip stop
- Fabric: Rip Stop (35% cotton / 65% polyester)
- Lining fabric: 2x layers of sintepon 150g/m²
The multicam sas smock in details:
- Can be worn with or without a lining
- High and wide collar. Hood with visor with plastic inserted to give a rigid shape. There are three adjustments on the hood for a precise fit
- Front zipper with two locks, unzips both top and bottom
- Wind flap covering the front zipper
- Velcro cuffs for seamless wrist circumference adjustment
- Front flap and pockets are fastened with Canadian buttons (with a ribbon foot), which are more reliable than conventional buttons.
- Buttons have big size, what makes them convenient for work with thick gloves.
- Bulk pockets on the torso have a bendable entrance that prevents the contents from falling out
Learn more about this multicam sas smock lining:
- The detachable jacket is insulated with synthetic polyester
- 2x side pockets and one inside pocket on the left side.
- Attached to the main jacket with buttons.
- 2x Large pockets on the chest
- 2x Big pockets on the bottom of the jacket
- 2x Zippered napoleon pockets on the chest
- 1x Flat pocket on the left sleeve and one inside left zippered pocket
There are no reviews yet.