This multicam combat pants with built in knee pads in short
These combat pants have removable Protect kneepads included. It is based on the Combat Pant G3 and Airflex Combat Knee Pads with proprietary design enhancements. It’s the optimal variant for military tactical activities or training.
- Used by profesionnals: FSB, GRU, GROM and many other russian special units
- Belt with inflated back waist. The back half of the waistband is reinforced with a thin, semi-rigid foam that maintains shape and comfort for extended wear. The foam is perforated for ventilation. The waist is rubberized on the sides, the elastic closure is adjustable with thin Velcro strips.
- The waistband closes with a wide Velcro in the front to avoid bulging pads that press on the body under belts and waistbands. Six large belt loops for pants (up to and including 50mm wide). Front pair has bottom loops for attaching safety cords, retractors, carabiners, etc.
- Zippered trim piece
- Gusset for freedom of movement and protection against trouser rubbing on the inside of the thighs, made of elastic material.
- Reinforced seat with base fabric overlay.
- Elastic waist insert facilitates folding and prevents the waist from slipping.
- Elastic knee pads ensure that the kneecaps remain in the same position on the knee without bending upwards when bending the leg. Reinforcing pads at the knees made of basic fabric. Under the reinforcements, there is a slot for water drainage.
- Inside the knee pad, there is a window for the placement of the kneecap, attached by an inner velcro on the circumference. Without a knee pad, the window can be closed by sewing a basic fabric end cap inside.
- Two hook and loop closures are symmetrically placed behind the knees to allow adjustment of the circumference of the elastic band around the leg.
- The height of the knee pads can be adjusted with a concealed elastic cord. The end of the cord can be pulled into the small front patch pouches. By pulling the cord, the knee pad lifts up.
- The pants are compatible with the original Crye Precision Airflex Combat Knee Pads and other similar products. Protective knee pads included in the pants
- Bottom of the pants with a velcro strap. Overshoes are recommended
- Heavy-duty areas are reinforced with zigzag ties.
- Materials: Rip Stop (60% cotton / 40% polyester) and Spandex (knee parts)
- Side trim pockets with open entry
- Large cargo pockets with vertical folds to create extra volume, with flaps on two velcro. Flat pockets for small items sewn inside (internal organization)
- Small calf pockets with vertical folds to create extra volume, with flaps on two velcro fasteners. Good for carrying PPIs, easy access when seated
- Small pockets on the front of the thighs are a replica of the calf pockets. Inside underneath the flaps is a height adjustment for kneepads
- All pockets have one water drainage loop on the bottom
There are no reviews yet.