Recommended Uses :
- On the front of a backpack
- On the torso, attached to a tactical vest
Internal organization of the back side:
- Flat zippered pocket on the entire surface of the wall
- Flat open top pocket, divided into two compartments
- Three rows of elastic bands
- This arrangement of the elastic bands (one layer on top of the other) allows an efficient distribution of the objects
- Long objects (handles, markers, forks / lids) are fixed and do not protrude to the sides
- Short and heavy objects are securely fastened near the bottom of the bag with a bottom elastic band.
Internal organization of the front side :
- Two large zippered pockets made of solid mesh. Convenient for carrying small items.
Removable transparent card case :
- Sewn from two layers of transparent PVC film, the edges are edged, the entrance is at the bottom (to protect against rain)
- The case is folded in half to be placed in a pocket. The dimensions are those of an A4 sheet of paper
- You can use the case separately from the pouch.
Global features :
- Large double-locking zip closure for greater reliability and faster opening speed
- Sewn closure with double stitching, protected from the outside by narrow strips that do not get stuck in zippers.
- Use of paracord : indestructible
- The outer surface is covered with MOLLE straps for the attachment of additional pouches, 6 slots in width on 2 rows.
- Molle system : attach the pouch wherever you want
- Eyelet for water drainage
- Material : Cordura®1000d (100% nylon)
- Weight : 357g
- Size : 18×25×5 cm
- Manufacturer : Splav