Molle Pouch for Multi Tool
Our Molle pouch for multi-tool was designed to carry the most common models (Leatherman®, Sog®, Victorinox SwissTools…) or a small gas bottle.
- The pouch is designed to hold a multi-tool kit. It does not have pouches for tip sets, extension cords, etc…
- Two layers of heavy duty Cordura® 500d fabric are sewn throughout the pouch for durability.
- The main pouch extends at least an inch beyond the body of the multitool for easy removal from the pouch.
- The cross section of the pouch is tightened by a 35mm elastic band sewn inside. The strap keeps the object inside the pouch securely closed, even when the flap is removed.
- The pouch is secured with a velcro closure. The velcro strap on the pouch itself is longer than on the flap. This ensures a very good grip over the entire surface possible when adjusting for items of different heights.
- At the end of the flap, a 1 cm notch allows for easy unzipping of the pouch, even when wearing thicker gloves.
- All Velcro straps are double stitched all around or diagonally for added security.
- On the bottom, there is a water drainage eyelet
- Materials: Cordura® 500d (100% nylon)
- Size: 12,5x5x2,5 cm
The Molle system works with a removable clip, not included in the set.