Military Backpack “Т40” Cargo 45L
That military cargo backpack T40, together with the Personnal Loading Platform T10 (sold separately), is the most popular backpack of the Russian company Group 99. Its volume allows us to place a sufficient number of things for autonomous travel up to 1 week in a warm season.
Volume and internal organization:
- The internal volume of the Cargo Bag is 45 litres. To increase the volume, a valve from the T60 Cargo Bag can be fitted on top (sold separately).
- There are MOLLE slings on the outside of the bag, on which additional pouches can be fixed.
- On the sides there are compression straps and side pockets for carrying long items and a mat.
- Things inside can be accessed in several ways: through the zipper on the top, through the front zipper valve (easy access to all things just like in a suitcase), through an additional zipper on the head side.Inside the bag there are mesh pockets for storing small things.
- The bag can be attached directly to the T10 Frame or to the T10 Frame on top of the LSL Cargo Platform mounted on it with either dimensional or long goods.
- A Cargo Platform (LSL) can be purchased for carrying oversized goods between the T10 frame and the Cargo Bag.
Protects against rainfall:
- The base material (PU coated cordura) and reversible zippers protect things inside the backpack from moisture.
- For reliable protection against precipitation and dirt, a moisture protection pouch is included with the Cargo Bag.
Care and maintenance:
- For heavy soiling, we recommend washing with warm water and soapy water.
Materials and weight:
- Basic fabric: Cordura 500D Invista (polyamide 6.6).
- Plastic fittings: Duraflex.
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Manufacturer: GROUP 99