Military Mid-High Shoes “Delta” M.0526
Ideal for daily use, these mid-high leather military shoes were designed for the military units on duty. This model has been successfully tested with government agencies.
The shoes have a modern two-layer sole with excellent cushioning properties: the first layer is made of microlite TEP (thermoplastic elastomer) foam, which is cushioning and flexible. The second layer is denser and very thick to ensure abrasion resistance. It is made of wear-resistant thermoplastic elastomer.
- Top material: natural leather of chrome method of tanning, aditional protection at the front part with the resistan material “Matrix”.
- Lining: “Cambrelle”® & “Super Royal”® textile materials
- Water resistant
- Outsole: two-layer, foamed TEP thermoplastic elastomer microlite (cushioning layer) & running wear-resistant TEP (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Method of attaching the sole: glue
- Rear part of the shoe: rigid, moulded.
- Manufacturer: Splav
Partial (waterproofed fabric)