Russian Micro Chest Rig “Sol” – Basic Kit
54,90 € – 69,90 €
This micro chest rig Molle “Sol” is lightweight, modular, and compact. It allows an optimal combination of tactical pouches according to your mission.
- The kit includes: shoulder straps, Molle laser cut front panel, back section and attachment straps.
- Can be used as an independent chest rig in mountainous and wooded terrain, during transport operations, and also as a replaceable module, which installs in place of the front flap of the body armor/plate carrier to allow operational equipment to be placed there during PPE operations. Attachment to plate carrier as a replacement module is by means of a Velcro strip on its backside. To install the side modules and use the chest rig as a front flap on the flap vest/plate carrier, the side connectors serving as attachments can be removed.
- The shoulder straps are H-shaped with a bridge at the shoulder blade, which distributes the weight as efficiently as possible over the entire surface and achieves maximum adaptation to the body.
- On the back of the shoulder straps there is a ventilation net with 3 mm padding: they are thin and this eliminates conflicts when wearing backpacks or parachutes.
- The design of the shoulder straps allow a quick adjustment of the height of the chest rig on the user. The adjustment buckles allow it to be raised or lowered without removing it. The straps themselves are equipped with Molle Minus inserts for attaching additional equipment or modules.
- It is possible to extend the functionality of the chest rig with additional modules from the chest rig “Sol” section, as well as with any pouch equipped with the Molle/Pals system.
Additional modules (not included in the delivery kit):
- Chest panel for bib.
- Side modules 1×6 for Sol bib
- Side modules 2×6 for the floor bib
- Module under the chest rig plate
- Fixation under the withers
- Frog” storage bag
- Administrative pocket “Sol