- Simple and practical : free uncomplicated cut
- Jacket with velcro : perfect for attaching your unit’s patches
- Central zip clasp, collar with buttons : the bottom of the jacket fastens with buttons, removing the load of the zipper.
- Reinforced fabric pads on solicited parts : knees, elbows, buttocks
- Elbow & knees anatomical folds : more convenient during any sportive activity
- Protection against dirt and moisture on trouser bottoms : highly recommended for outdoor outings.
- Button cuffs with 2 positions for adjustment
- All used buttons are stainless
- Zippered jacket chest pockets. Closure protected by a fabric flap
- Velcro pockets for IPPs on shoulders (Russian name for the most basic medical kit)
- Internal pocket with water-repellent fabric for documents protection. Its velcro is protected by a fabric flap to protect against moisture.
- Oversized belt loops convenience of wearing mag (or utility) pouches on it. Belt sides are rubberized
- Fabric : Gretta (53% coton / 47% polyester)
- Season : Spring / Summer / Autumn
- Manufacturer : SPLAV
Russian Army Uniform
37.9 € – 47.9 €
That Kukla camo uniform is a modernization of the soviet suit Mabuta made with the company Splav. Very great for green environment, especially for woods.