- Assault backpack designed for long stays in the field, raids, hikes.
- The main compartment of the backpack can be opened with three zippers: this type of opening allows comfortable and quick access to the contents of any part of the backpack.
- Features two zippered pouches on the top flap.
- An additional zipper at the base of the flap is designed to facilitate access to the contents of the backpack, as well as the transport of long arms and various equipment.
- On the inner sidewalls, there are pouches for better organization of the contents of the bag.
- The Futura Yoke shoulder system allows you to adjust the height of the back and shoulders with a UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene) polymer frame.
- The shoulder straps are equipped with split buckles to quickly drop the backpack from the shoulders.
- The backpack is equipped with a BVS system (side padding rollers) to make the backpack more stable when used with body armor. These “rollers” are removable, so you don’t have to use them when not wearing body armor.
- The backpack has an integrated belt that wraps around your waist for comfort on long walks. When not in use, the belt stores in its own compartment.
- Capacity of 40 liters.
- Weight 2 kg.
Military Backpack “Varan” Komodo Dragon 40L
CHF331.90 – CHF549.90
The Komodo Dragon backpack “Varan” is an enlarged version of the Mystery Ranch model, produced by the company MBC in Russia for Spetsnaz.