That model is the genuine Russian Kobra sight, used by special forces for decades :
- Fits on Russian firearms : with its fixation on lateral rails
- Universal mount : can be attached on every Russian gun with a lateral rail (AK74, SVD, VSS Vintorez, 9A-91…)
- High quality : one of the most reliable eastern sight ever made
- Made for the army : not a Chinese cheap shit.
- The calibration of the red dot can’t go out of adjustment due to a strong recoil from a firearm.
- Red or green dot
The red dot has 4 reticules, as shown in photos :
- Point with an arrow